- Integrate self-service with agent-assisted service;
- Reuse the business logic of existing Web applications;
- Apply the level of call automation that best serves customers;
- Leverage experts in deploying open voice and speech standards;
- Set up clear migration paths to VoIP systems;
- Keep “multi-tenancy” self-service as an option;
- Track and measure every customer interaction through its entire lifecycle.
What do you think the difference between IVR and Voice Self-Service? In general, IVR is hard-ware based and Voice Self-Service is software based. However, what is the most different?
I think that IVR is NOT integrated to web application. Many enterprise companies shift their system to web applicaton. If they continue to use IVR, they need a specific person who use IVR.
Many companies in Japan use IVR and face to end-of-life dates for their existing hard-ware based IVR. I will support why they should replace IVR with Voice Self-Service.